Property Owners

We can arrange coverage for a wide variety of property whether you own a portfolio of rental properties, a block of flats or commercial premises. With sums insured of over £100m per location if necessary, we can access the Lloyd’s and Company markets to find the right insurer for your needs. We understand if your portfolio is a mixture of different property types and usages and will tailor build your policy to suit.    Coverages include:

  • Property damage – loss or damage to buildings and contents
  • Loss of Rent
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Rental Income
  • Landlord contents


Note: Terrorism can also be purchased separately if required.



  • Blocks of flats
    • Purpose built
    • Converted properties
    • Standard and non-standard construction
    • Listed buildings
    • Unoccupied property
    • Warehouse and loft conversions
  • Landlords Portfolios
  • Landlord
  • HMO
  • Multi-property
  • Student Housing
  • Unoccupied Buildings
  • DSS
  • Asylum Seekers
  • Commercial/Residential Property Owners
    • Unoccupied
    • Composite Panelled Risks
    • Leisure
    • Unoccupied, non-standard, commercial and residential, and mixed-use buildings
    • Asylum Seeker hotels and properties
    • Student Housing and DSS
    • Retail and business parks
    • Leisure and visitor attractions
    • Warehouses including non-sprinkled
    • Apartment blocks
    • Holiday homes
    • Offices
    • Industrial
    • Private Dwelling Houses
    • Public houses / Takeaways
    • Multi-Tenure properties
    • Properties in the course of construction/renovation or just up for sale